Here in Carroll County, we celebrate Christmas to the fullest with lighted parades, the festival of trees, The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train passing through, ice skating, and lighting up our houses for all to see!
The Canadian Pacific Holiday Train Passing through Savanna, IL
cSavanna Adventures lights up “Amber the Adventure Bus” for Savanna lighted Christmas parade.
You won’t want to miss out on the small-town Christmas celebrations we have to offer!
Savanna Fire Department– Nov 18th 5-7pm
Savanna Fire Department – Nov. 25th 5-8pm
– Nov. 18th & 19th – 4:30 Shannon Fire Department
– Nov. 18th – 7:45pm Shannon
– Nov. 25th 5-8pm
– Dec. 1st-10th Timber Lak
– Dec. 2nd – 2pm Explore Savanna
. – Dec. 2nd – 4:30-6:30pm
– Dec. 9th – 7pm Savanna Museum and Cultural Center
– Dec. 10th – 3pm Sandburr Run
– Dec. 17th – 6pm Savann