“2014 Hometown Christmas”
Friday, Nov. 21 st & Saturday, Nov. 22 nd
Hometown Christmas Traditional Events
- Shannon Lions Chili & Soup Supper – At the Fire Station, Friday 4:30pm–7pm
- Visit with Santa and Live Reindeer – At the Fire Station, Friday 5pm-7pm
- Kids Create an ornament to hang on the Community Christmas Tree – At the Fire Station, Friday 4:30pm-7pm
- Lighting of the Community Christmas Tree – In the Park, Friday 7:30
- Lighted Christmas Parade – Friday 7:45pm (rain date – Nov. 22 nd ) Start at EMS (west), past the park to South Street, to Linn, to Bradshaw, to Hickory, back to EMS
- Hot Chocolate & Cookies – In the Park before & during the Parade
Homes & Crafters
- Blarney Stone Popcorn & Gifts – 2 W. Market. – 20+ flavors of popcorn, coffees, Keurig single serve. Galena Canning Co. items, napkins on sale. Many great gifts. Fri. 9am–8pm, Sat. 9am–6pm
- The Shannon Café – 29 E. Market – Daily specials, home style cooking, soups, salads & desserts. Sunday smorgasbord (last Sunday of month) Café hours-Tues-Thurs 6am-9pm Sun 7am-2pm
- Family Tree Creations – 409 S. Walnut. Primitive, folk art, wreaths, Felted wool mittens, crocheted kids hats, snowmen, fall Fri. 9am–5:00pm, Sat. 9am–3pm
- Christmas at Cindy’s – 209 S. Chestnut. Hand painted items, decorated trees, photo cards, sewn creations. Bake shop featuring cinnamon rolls, cookies, specialty breads. Fri. 8:30am–6pm, Sat. 8:30am–2pm
- Christmas Gatherings – 201 S. Hickory (Wesley Chapel). Marge’s peanut brittle, cookies, candies. Lynn’s handmade crafts, appliqued towels, table runners, Nola’s pies, fudge, divinity, cutout cookies Fri. 9am–5pm, Sat. 9am–2pm
- Christmas in the Village – 501 S Walnut – Amy’s Fascinators & Pins, Rachel’s Pen & Ink Plates & Birchwood Snowmen, candles, bath & body, handmade purses, decorated wreaths & trees, Inspired Whimsically Fri.9am-5pm Sat.9am-2pm
- Dollinger Tree Farm – 23882 Payne Rd. – Gift shop, Tree trims, Order wreath & cemetery decorations, Christmas trees. Door prizes. Complementary Enticements hot cider and treats Fri. & Sat. 8am–5pm
- Trailside General Store & Gifts – 2 mi. West of Rt. 72 & Rt. 73 on Zier Rd. – Enjoy a Cappuccino, save with our $5 lunch specials, 25% off all holiday trim & décor. Fri. & Sat. 6:30 am–9 pm
- Silver Moon Winery -21305 Zier Rd. Wine, accessories, imported olive oils & balsamic vinegars. Sat 12-5pm, Sunday 12pm–3pm (Sat & Sun apply through December 14 th No Friday’s) www.silvermoonwineryinc.com
- Holiday Celebration with the Pannkuk’s – 210 S Chestnut- Unique solar light designs, homemade goodies and NEW this year- Pallet Art. A must stop location. Fri. 8am-5pm Sat. 8am-3pm
- Je’Rod’s Bar&Grill – Stop in try our delicious burgers, Our customers say they are the best around Fri/Sat11am-10pm
- Hot Chocolate House – 317 Sunrise Drive – Christmas crafts, baked goods, pies ,cookies, breads & cinnamon rolls Fri 8-5pm Sat. 8-3pm
- Noordhoff’s Nook – 302 E Sunrise Drive – Celebrate a handmade holiday! Decorative wine bottles, wood crafts, homemade egg noodles, baked goods, cookies in a jar, crocheted dish clothes, & more! Fri 8:30-6:30pm/Sat 8:30-3pm
- 2 Ol Putzers – 201 S. Hickory (Wesley Chapel) – Hand painted items, ornaments, wood firemen. Fisherman, decorated gift bags. Fri. 9am–5pm, Sat. 9am–2pm
- Wirtjes Agency – 106 W Market – Christmas at the Office: Baked goods, homemade jelly, Handmade candles, unique gifts, lotions, and much more!! Many gifts ideas under $20 Fri. 9-5pm Sat. 9-3pm
- Shear Elegance & Mary Kay – 118 E Division – Mary Kay, gifts & gift ideas, Visit our salon & sample our products. Don’t forget to register to win a facial or pedicure. Fri- 9-6pm Sat. 9-3pm
- Shannon Fire Station – 14 S Hickory – over 20 Crafters all in the same location. Hours: Fri 9am-7pm & Sat 9am-3pm.
1. L-BRI by Vickie Beyer – Natural Aloe Vera based skin care- health and wellness products
2. Crafts by Bonnie Miles – Purses, aprons, table mats, quilts, pillow cases, potholders for bowls, other textiles
3. Crafts by Beverly Hayunga – Crotchet towels and other Christmas items, solar lights, shelving, and wall hangers.
4. Creatively Yours – Ruth Fagan & Diane VanRaden Bake goods, Christmas Crafts, Homemade Candy, honey, homemade jams, fleece baby blankets
5. Mary Kay – Jeannette Murray – Skin Care packed with multiple benefits. Special offers you don’t want to miss.
6. Pretty Stitches – Brett & Elayne Sivertsen- Custom apparel, gift decoration, custom made shirts for Eastland
7. Bake goods by Jackie Brown – baked items, breads, cookies, coffee cakes, crafts
8. Scentsy – Sherry Burke- Fragrance a safe way to scent your environment.
9. Crafts by Dee – Table runners, placemats, lots of crafts and seasonal items
10. Vera Adams – Handmade Bibs, towels, dish rags
11. Candy’s Crafts & More – Candy Curran Assorted crafts
12. Bonnie’s Brittles – Various types of brittles made extra thin. Spanish peanut, pecan, homemade cashew, black walnut, phopsuey.
13. Eastland Cheerleaders – Face painting, Eastland & EPC Apparel
14. Jewelry & Crafts by Dorie, Norm & Ardith – Hand-cut stones, Handmade jewelry, crafts, cinnamon rolls
15. FAB JC with Inspired Creations – hand woven jewelry
16. Cindy’s Crocheted Creations – Character hats, infinity scarfs, Brim hats, boot cuff, collar scarfs, headbands
17. Crafts by Diane – Plastic canvas, crochet scarfs and other crafts
18. D’z Treats & Cards by Mary – Mixers in jars-handmade goodies, handmade greeting cards
19. Beads by Bonnie – Unique items made with beads and safety pins
20. Body works by Brenda – Brenda Moll- Chair Massages
21. Izzy Rose Boutique – American Girl doll clothes, children’s aprons, Upcycled mittens, etc. Bags all handmade
22. Alpca It Up-Kelly Miller – Socks, hats, gloves, items to warm you!
23. Dee’s Delights – Jams and Salsa’s
Jackie Brown & Family will be serving lunch at the fire station 11am-2pm.
Shannon Chamber of Commerce 150 yr. Shannon Memorabilia books- Special Pricing. Available @ Eastland Cheerleaders Booth@ Fire Station/ Blarney Stone/ First State Bank Shannon